What is a logo? A logo is the face of your business. When customers see your logo, they may be seeing your business for the first time or may be reminded of your business. That is why it is very important to create a logo that is strong and that properly represents your business.
Things to look for:
- Your design should be simple and easy to understand. The confused mind says, “no”
- Your logo should be compatible with your company name and future plans
- It should work both in color or black and white
- People remember your logo based on 3 factors in this order: shape, font, color
- You should be able to stamp it in the sand and still be able to read it clearly